1. Every one can generate a pair of keys. Alice registered her account and generated her keys, and Bob did the same.
2. When Alice want to send a encrypted message to Bob, she should get Bob`s public key first, and add Bob to her contacts.
3. Alice encrypt the message with Bob`s public key.
4. Alice send the encrypted message to Bob by Email/Twitter/Short Message/WhatsApp/WeChat…….
5. Because only Bob has his own private key, so only he can use his private key to decrypt the encrypted message with his own account and read the original message.
6. Bob can reply encrypted message to Alice in the same way (from 2 to 5).
About Asymmetric Cryptography
Increased data security is the primary benefit of Asymmetric Cryptography. It is the most secure encryption process because users are never required
to reveal or share their private keys, thus decreasing the chances of a cybercriminal discovering a user's private key during transmission.