In today’s world of revelations that any activities online is being watched all the time, encrypting message is more important than ever.
If you’re using standard, unencrypted message, you’re leaving yourself open to be monitored by your carrier and government, as well as hackers and criminals.
In this page, you can know how to encrypt your message based on Asymmetric Cryptography to prevent anyone from monitoring your text conversations.
How It Works
1. Every one can generate a pair of keys.
2. When Alice want to send a encrypted message to Bob, she should get Bob`s public key first.
3. Alice encrypt the message with Bob`s public key.
4. Alice send the encrypted message to Bob by Email/Twitter/Short Message/WhatsApp/WeChat…….
5. Because only Bob has his own private key, so only he can use his private key to decrypt the encrypted message and read the original message.
6. Bob can reply encrypted message to Alice in the same way (from 2 to 5).
About Asymmetric Cryptography
Increased data security is the primary benefit of Asymmetric Cryptography. It is the most secure encryption process because users are never required
to reveal or share their private keys, thus decreasing the chances of a cybercriminal discovering a user's private key during transmission.